Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

What Day Is It Anyway?

well, I'm sick as anything. I'll be back over the weekend to try and make up for my absence this week. But between my cold and migraines, I'm pretty wiped out.

Hope everyone is doing well and I'll catch up on everyone SOON!!!!

In the meantime here is what is going on in my hometown this week:

Mansfield, MA cuts afterschool activities..
As you know I am long winded and very passionate about alot of things.. so I won't share my opinion here- what do you all think?

3 comments:

  1. aw, poor thing! Sending you hugs my love <3 muah muah muah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no feel better!!!! If you were here I would make you a veggie juice, it would probably help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better!!! And way to support the important things, Mansfield... Argh!

    ReplyDelete