Part One has NO pictures. In a tired, still slightly hungover stupor forgot my memory card reader at home. So I want to give you a slight update on the weekend, then tomorrow I'll include the pictures from the weekend.
New York for Hannah's big bachelorette party....
1. hardly any traffic! 4 hours to drive there, 4 hours to drive home. Perfect!
2. "cheap" rooms.. in New York, cheap is relative.. they cost $389.00 a night. Divide that by 6, we were doing pretty good!
3. I saw my boss as soon as I stepped out of the car. She was just as shocked to see me as I was to see her!
4. SATC tour. So much fun!!!
5. Sex toy shop. Dildos. Lots of Dildos. 'Nuff said!
6. Seeing a couple of B-list celebrities!
7. Pizza, pizza, pizza!!!! I feel like I consumed more pizza this weekend than in the last year!
8. Bags, bags, and more bags! I bought one for $10!!!!!! No "brand" on it, but it's SO cute! And the perfect size bag to hold everything!
9. Dressing up and looking HOT HOT HOT!
10. Dancing in the bar!
11. Playing truth or dare in the bar (I learned alot about my friends LOL!!!!!)
12. Getting back to the hotel at 4 am!!!! Seriously, WHO WAS I?!
13. Going to brunch at the Brooklyn Diner in Times Square and walking out after we realized we couldn't pronounce half the menu and an omlette cost $17... Unless the eggs were made with gold dust????
14. Seeing the country's largest Forever21 in Times Square! MECCA!!!!! Heaven!!! I was home! I didn't get to go in, but I peered in the windows at 2 am and drooled!
Well that's it for now, I have to get back to work.. I'm so tired!!!!!