Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Watch The Day Away

Well here there guys- happy Monday!

Unfortunately I have nothing for you today- my camera cable is at home and I am stuck behind my desk. It is a gorgeous day outside but all the extra work is keeping me in here. So I decided to show you guys some love and move all my videos over to this one post. Just cuz I'm so wonderful.

Just a few things to point out- I'm starting at the beginning and you will notice how my hair is getting longer and blonder in each one.. lol My sister and I watched them all the other night and we were laughing over it. No worries, I'm getting these locks chopped off next week!

*cricket* *cricket* Carlos... babe.. you breathing over there??? Just kidding!

Ok here we go!

The First One- Right Round by Flo Rida and Katy Perry
(thoughts- how come the white girl doesn't get a shout out on the track? Thats her singing!!)

Second one- I Know You Want Me- Pitbull
(thoughts- I was kind of in a bad mood when I did this one.. can you guys tell??)

Third one- Don't Know the Song Title - Daddy Yankee I believe - maybe Tito El Bambino?
Third One Part Two- This One is - Sabrasora- Don't know who sings the song though

Fourth One- Maybe? Enur

Another One- Boom Boom Boom!!!!
(thoughts- I made this up randomly lol then halfway through I thought the song was over and started to walk away!)

Fireburning- Sean Kingston
(this one was so fun to make! lol)

Call The Whole Thing Off- Drake

Crazy Frog!!!!!


OK- I think that was all of them! Indulge me people- which one do you like the best?
Of course they aren't perfect, but hey! I don't strive for perfection over here!
No seriously, do you have a favorite?
And also-
if you could pick a song to do kick-boxing/dance to... what would it be? I will consider all options when thinking of a new song to do. I'm kind of stuck in choreography rut I need to bust out of. I have four half done dances.. That just don't cut it!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! They are all in one place and it's not YouTube. You made my day. And now I know what I am going to be doing tomorrow morning in my living room. I'll report back with my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm I'm pretty sure my boyf will pay you to teach me how to dance.. I ain't go not rhythm! you are one sexii mamii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SOMETHING FROM THE NEW JAY-Z ALBUM!!!! Have you heard it?! It's pretty magical...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love these!! Don't know about my fav--love the Sean Kingston and the Crazy Frog one though.

    P.S. I'm with Alisa on the new Jay-Z album--it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete