Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mad Scientist

It's Wednesday. I am sick. And I am here at work, head pounding, every blink, head movement, arm movement, hurts like hell. My sinus infection is back with a vengeance. I'm convinced, I might be dying. Well, maybe not, but it's been going through my mind.

I don't have much for you because my appetite has gone to pot the last couple of days. A lot of tea and Advil have been consumed.

But I'll leave you with my mad scientist's massive spring science project. She is trying to figure out if "double-dipping" is really all that bad. So far it's not seeming like it!

I told her, if she didn't prove anything, at least she would have the best pictures : )




I'll try and come up with something another day.. maybe tomorrow I will feel motivated enough to make something. Welcome to all the new readers and followers. If you aren't reading and following, there might be something wrong with you too... lol just kidding. Enjoy the day- its sunny and warm in NE, I love it! Now if only I could get my butt up to get outside...

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, sinus infections suck : p

    get better girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon and thanks for your lovely comments :-)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so sorry you're not feeling so hot my dear, though I'm sure the little peanut will take great care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel Better!

    Thanks for being such a good friend!

    OMG... Love the Peanut's project! V. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel well soon!
    Lovely pics, as usual ;)
    Have an amazing day!
    Brazilian XOXO´s,
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon!!! What a great science project though! We never had to do stuff like that at my school so I'm always so impressed with the stuff kids come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEy girl!! Awwww thanks for the sweet comment about my wedding!!! U are so right, it doesn't matter when it just matters u have the right man!! Love u! Hope your feeling better!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete