Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sheer Madness

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SeriouslyTHANKYOUJESUS!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? I still have to work tomorrow too, but hey, Sunday is a play day, so I'm good with it!

Well, the last couple of days have been a little nutso. The fall out from my confrontation with someone wasn't as bad as I expected- I actually felt much better about myself. Which is always good!

The yoga front is looking a little bad lately, I worked out on Wednesday but not yesterday and not so far this morning. I have been taking 20 minute walks at lunch time, a stroll is better than nothing at all right? But I'm feeling a little lethargic and craving caffeine hard core. I can not give in!!!!!! Say no to drugs!

Tonight, I have a lot to do- food shopping, working out, work, blah!

I'm just doing up this post really quick NOW, so I don't have to worry about it LATER!

A peek inside my lunch box!



We have Gluten-free bunnies by Annie's, the Peanut's yogurt which I "borrowed", apples, a tuna cup, Attune bar, Larabar (peanut butter cookie!), in that blue thing under the Attune bar is veggie soup. It might seem like not a lot of food, but Friday's is Munchkin day here. And I would rather save the stomach ache and an extra 300 calories so I can have my little chocolate frosted munchkins.. Sad, I know!

Well dolls... I'm off to get back to work! Have a LOVELY Friday, hopefully tonight and tomorrow I'll be able to catch up on every one's blogs!!!

4 comments:

  1. dude I wish i had a lunch box like that!! my food doesnt even make it work end up eating it in the car to work lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummyness.. You're making me hungry, woman! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to step up my lunch game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm I love the pb laras! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete