Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm Over It

Holy crap.. I am totally over this rain! It's been raining since Sunday here in RI and I'm getting SO tired of it! Today I am off from work, so it was nice to sleep in a little bit- you know.. till 7! That's sleeping in for me now :)

Just to let you guys know.. that Abs and Arms DVD is a killer workout! I've done it a few times since then, and it's incredible. I'm definitely going to have to post up some pictures for you all. I always hesitate to do that because I don't want to look like I'm showing off, but shoot- if I have killer arms, you better believe I'm showing those babies off!

Alright.. so another confession- I'm over SALAD. Over it. Done. Done. Don't wanna eat it anymore! If you've been reading you know that I was on a salad kick there for a little bit, but I think I have lettuced myself out. Maybe it's the gloomy weather but when I look at those lettuce leaves I just feel blah! And that's ok by me!

I'm not sure what else to tell you about for food... but... I did forget to tell you what I got for my birthday! A new hair straightener!! So awesome! I love it.. My hair is naturally kinky-wavy and I usually straighten it every other day. I have been using a hair straightener that I bought in HIGH SCHOOL. It would be un-remarkable if I had graduated 2 years ago.. but I graduated 10 years ago.. Therefore.. amazing! But it's been on the fritz and when Peanut asked me what I wanted for my b-day I hinted that my hair was on the fritz too. LOL She got it!


This past weekend Peanut was in a play at church. She played David in David and Goliath! So adorable! It was really cute.. the kids did a good job. The tallest guy who goes to my church was Goliath.. he's 6'7" compared to Peanut's 4'1".. so it was pretty funny watching her sling a "rock" at his head!

Anyway, like I said, I am off today and it's pouring, so we'll see what happens for the day!
The plan is to go to Borders later for some hot chocolate and books.. : )

Whats your plan for this dreary Wednesday??

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to Borders too! I've been so blah lately and it's not even raining here.

    Happy Birthday! I miss you girl, we need to email desperately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww too bad about the salads! I hate it when that happens..esp when I still have ingredients for that item left in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, please post pics of your arms and hair!!! Hahaha. you've got me really curious now. I know what you mean about being sick of salads!! I got sick of salads too, earlier this year... then I discovered something miraculous called the FRUIT SALAD WITH NO LETTUCE LEAVES. Fruit salads are great! Try having a salad of sliced grapes, cherry tomatoes, celery, and kiwi. Awesome stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you sick of salads??!!! Oh my! Well maybe get some wraps and start doing some yum wrap combos for lunch!

    Awwwwwwwwww Peanut knows what her mom likes! Yay for a flat iron, I cant live without mine!

    Yes you may come crash my wedding for sure!!!! I would be happy! I want to meet ya one day, mine as well be crashing my wedding the way we meet! lol!

    Oh NYC in 2 weeks! U are going to have soooooooo much fun!
    Love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6'7"!? Wow, that is perfect for Goliath! Haha. :) I am just proud that were on a lettuce kick... looking over at this pizza, it makes me think I should try and be on one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I am pretty impressed that your straightener lasted you that long! That was when they built things properly. :) Now I officially feel old.

    I am sick of salads too. I haven't had one in probably a good month. The lettuce just gets in the way, doesn't it?

    Have a fantastic weekend, and thank you for your awesome confession. I really appreciate it. Bedtime around here is 8:30 NO MATTER WHAT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I'm not the only one who will eat a lot of something and then get completely sick of it. lol

    ReplyDelete