I have to say, you guys are all amazing- thank you so much for your comments on my last post. It was so hard to put something like that up because I like to keep everything pretty happy and non scary. However, in reading how honest everyone else is about how much they struggle, I decided to put that up there. Because I was tired of feeling like a fraud.
But we are getting back to the good things today! It's Saturday night, I should be partying like a rock star, and I am here waiting for 48 Hour Mystery to come on, so I can fall asleep : )
Last night I babysat my nieces and nephew. They were sooooooo funny! I have a video for you, but it's not working for me uploading.. so you'll have to wait to see it until tomorrow!
So what do we have for food now? Well I found these at Hannafords (um, do I live there or what?) I figured they might be a good buy and BOY was I right! They were delish. They tasted like tomato soup in a cracker form. My only beef was that they were a little on the dry side, these are definitely a "light airy" cracker not a cracker with substance. I topped mine with Herbs and Chives Tofutti "cream cheese". Sooooooooo good! They are gluten and dairy free, so you know I'm lovin' these!
What's next? I don't really have a clear plan as to how I'm going to attack my food neurosis and bad habits. I have many. Too many to list but I suppose if I am going to get over the bad habits, I'm going to have to start dealing with them. I promise you one thing, even if I were in a coma I would still be laughing, so my sense of humor will remain very much intact!
Speaking of laughing, I spoke with C a little bit about this today and he told me, "babe if your butt got bigger it would just make me want to bite it more."
Sweet. Isn't he? When he was home, it was alot easier to see the good parts of myself. But I love to hear him say things like that! It makes me laugh.
Oh wait! There's one more thing! I did receive an award from the super fabulous Rebeca at All Vegged Out! As you all must know by now, I am Puerto Rican by choice ; ) Rebeca is my Latina sista!
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
And here I go!
1. I'm originally from Maryland!
2. I love designer clothes and stock up on good deals whenever I can!
3. I was a chemistry major in college.
4. I have a rough draft of a book in my desk, waiting to be read and edited!
5. I love to drive and will go anywhere at anytime!
6. My favorite hair color on myself is blonde.
7. I have multiple piercings and no tatoos!
Haha, good luck figuring THOSE OUT!!!!! Whoooooooooo...
(note to self, I think it's past my bedtime, I just said "whoooooo")
I have to tag 7 people...
Happy Lying!!!! Have a good night everyone!