Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

So You Think You Can Post

turns out.. my post I had drafted on Saturday night, scheduled to post up on Sunday afternoon.......... didn't.

EPIC FAIL.

Long story short, I asked Olivia to pick a number from 1-18 while she was in the shower. I figured she wouldn't have time to think if I asked while she was distracted trying to get the shampoo out of her eyes.

Number 14...

Miss KTBWood from Faith Food and Fitness ..

YOU ARE THE WINNER!
Email me your info girlie (my email addy on my profile page for blogger..)

More to come tomorrow from me!! I've been super busy!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I have to say, that is a SUPER cute way to pick a winner, I love it! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is a creative way to pick a winner! Sorry about the post not posting haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the busy-ness subsides!

    Left you an award over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, loved the title. Hee hee, congrats to Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY girl!! I AM SOO EXCITED!! that is the best way to win something-i love that i was the lucky number, that MAKES MY DAY!!
    im about to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i like your method. congrats to katie, LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this method of picking a winner! Peanut is the best! And congrats to Katie!

    ReplyDelete