Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hot And Muggy

It was another day of crazy weird weather! I can't stand it! It was SO hot, muggy, more tornado watches... blah! Now I'm in my room typing away with the AC on.. watching Real Housewives of New Jersey.. wild and strangely gross. On both counts :)

First of all, I'm so happy to see more readers! Welcome!

Now.. a round-up of the day. Yoga for 60 minutes this morning. It was flippin' intense and soooooo sweaty! I love power yoga because I feel like a rubber band after and super strong.

That was my only workout for the day, I would have gone on a bike ride but I remembered I was supposed to be going to church. I went and I was really glad I did- the sermon was really awesome and hit home for me. Went home and got busy! Lunch was boring, more grilled cheese sandwiches! The bad thing about Gluten-Free breads is that unless you freeze it you have to use it up in a few days or it goes bad. Nice huh? I typically freeze mine, but I left it out on the counter the other day...... and didn't want to throw it out, so I stuck it in the fridge- it was still ok for grilled cheese : )



Well I need to sign off for the night.. but dinner and stuff was just about as boring as lunch! Hope everyone is doing awesome and gets a lot of rest! Tomorrow is Monday (duh) and I'm sure I'll be dying in the morning.. UGH! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have the same problem w/ bread! I wish they would make a mini half or one-third loaf for those of us who don't live in a huge household! I divide it up and freeze it, otherwise it goes bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love power yoga! I don't get to do it that often, but it is a good cardio workout and you get in some body weight training at the same time, so its awesome. It isn't good for meditative purposes but there is hatha or restorative yoga for that. Have you ever tried hot yoga? I actually haven't...but always wanted to.

    Never tried store bought gluten free bread. I made my own recently (incredible hulk quinoa bread from making love in the kitchen blog) so it goes bad a lot quicker than a store bought bread anyway..I'm keeping it in the freezer for safe keeping!

    ReplyDelete